We all make mistakes. Right? No worries, in 3d Screencasting: Episode II we dive head first into After Effects and learn how to just rotoscope our problems away. We’ll take a fullscreen Snagit screenshot and a Camtasia Studio screen recording and fix the discrepancies between them. It’s a freaking tight little technique you’ll want to hang on your screencasting tool belt immediately. Let’s get ‘er done!
If you’d like to use the assets in this tutorial and view a completed After Effects sample project you can download the files here.
3d Screencasting Episodes
- Episode I – It Ain’t Your Daddy’s Screencasting
- Episode II – Rotoscope Our Problems Away
- Episode III – Building a Screenshot / Screen Video Sandwich
- Episode IV – The Magic of Inverted Masks
- Episode V – Killer Animated Windows
- Episode VI – Ultra Cool Shadows & Motion Blur